Be Bright and BEE-autiful with Burt’s Bees Daisy White
Last Friday, May 9th, 2014, I was one of the lucky bloggers who were invited to attend their first and exclusive blogger launch for their newest skincare line. To be quite honest, I’ve only known Burt’s Bees for their lip products, and now I feel very honored that I became one of the bloggers whom they invited, as they introduced: “Daisy White” – a Brightening line that uses Daisy extracts & a lot more natural ingredients.
The event was held at Le Jardin in The Fort, a French restaurant which is very fitting for the event. By the name of the venue, you can probably imagine what the place looks like. I’m sorry I wasn’t able to take more photos. But the place was really beautiful and serene.
When they sent out the invites, they asked us to wear white. They said that they prepared special activities for us. Before the program proper, we can choose whether we’ll make our own flower crowns or we’ll just wear those which were already made. They helped fix our hair and they had a small photoshoot for us.
The food was delectable. I am not much of a salad person but I enjoyed it. I really liked the main course!
The program started off with Ms. Liz welcoming us and also giving a bit of an introduction about Burt’s Bees newest skincare line. She then, introduced us to the brand’s General Manager, Ms. Marites Dagdag. Ms. Marites gave us a bit of a history regarding Burt’s Bees. Then, Ms. May Samson continued discussing about the benefits that you can get from the Daisy White Skincare Line.
Infused with the white beauty of Daisy extracts, this regimen of five products is the perfect natural solution for creating the look of translucent skin. Hard-working and potent Daisy Extract provide nature’s solution to actively reducing melanin production, resulting in a brighter, more even skin tone.
The Daisy White Regimen is Clinically Proven:
• To visibly brighten skin in 4 weeks
• To help diminish the appearance of pigmentation and discoloration in 4 weeks
• To visibly even skin tone in 4 weeks
• To improve the appearance of surface dullness in 4 weeks
• To help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in 4 weeks
L-R: Daisy White Serum (PhP 1,650/30g); Daisy White Moisturizing Cream (PhP 1,650/10g);
Daisy White Facial Toner (PhP 795/170g); Daisy White Facial Cleanser (PhP 795/170g);
Daisy White Eye Cream (PhP 1,650/10g)
And if you’re still not impressed with the things I’ve mentioned earlier, meet the nature’s ‘high-powered Skin Brighteners’ that are inside this special skincare line. Burt’s Bees’ products are carefully crafted using Mother Nature’s own beautiful ingredients, so we can feel good about ourselves and the world around us.
- • Summer Snowflake – Contributes to the brightening of skin through dormancy of melanocytes. Also helps reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- • Tonka Bean Bioferment – Helps even skintone & mask imperfections. Also helps to increase skin luminosity.
- • Pearl Powder – Helps improve overall appearance of the skin. Also used as an anti-inflammatory.
- • Indian Gooseberry – Helps promote natural skin tone & reduce hyper pigmentation.
- • Alpine Plant Complex – Also helps brighten & even skin tone.
- • Multi-Fruit Complex – Helps improve surface dullness by increasing the rate of cell renewal for smoother looking skin. Also moisturizes.
First Photo: With my seatmates Genzel (of genzelkisses.com), Celline (of cellinereyes.com)
Second Photo; L-R: Ms. Maritess Dagdag, Ms. Liz Lanuzo, Celline, Ms. Tina Villa (tinavilla.com)
& Bing (theprojectawesome.net) [Photo grabbed from Bing – Thanks!]
We went home with this lovely loot bag, filled with Burt’s Bees goodies. I will share more about these products soon, and will let you know about the contents of this really cute atachi-case. (hihi!) Meanwhile, I suggest you visit Burt’s Bees at their social media networks for more updates regarding their products. Trust me, you wouldn’t want to miss it!
Follow them via Instagram & Twitter: @burtsbeesph
How about you? What’s your favorite Burt’s Bees product? Let me know through the comments below!